Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am going to try to post 2 YouTube Videos on Global Warming with opposite points of view.These could be something that I can use in the future in my EAP classes because it is a subject that will be current for the next couple of years.


It did not work. I will try again later after i watch Justin's how to blogs.....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Margie, well, it is hard, isn´t it? I am still discovering how to work with all the tools we have tried so far in the course. Hope I can post youtube videos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re doing great. You know how to upload a video. I think you have a good idea here for online EAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea for a Writing Topic. Although you said in your other post that students need more reading time, I think that by showing them a video and writing about it it's kind of interesting to do. or Maybe they can write and then podcast their final drafts. I'm sure you will do great in the EAP class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could finally post a youtube video after hours of watching the tutorial! It´s really not difficult but I still have to go back to the tutorial when I need it.

    ReplyDelete