Friday, March 19, 2010

one month later

It has been one month since I have been on my blog. I have had too much to do at work and classes in the university and my husband's operation, so I have had very little time for myself. But as I have been rereading my blog, I realize how much I have advanced in learning about course design and online activities and the moodle and other technological tools for my courses.
I did not realize how much I have acomplished so far. Also I do not feel so frustrated now when things do not work out quickly. As Nicola says, relax, have patience, slow down, and it always works out. But I am proud of myself for all that I have done so far and know that I will produce a good online EAP Course for my students.
So that's all for now, since my daughter has arrived from Barcelona today and I want to enjoy her company.

No comments:

Post a Comment